iCloud Keychain, which is part of iOS 7, lets you save passwords for sites you visit frequently so you don't have to enter them each time. Unfortunately, you may come across a lot of websites that prefer not to let iCloud Keychain store your passwords. If you really want to, you can override this setting in just a few taps. Here's how:
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on Safari.
- Now tap on Passwords & AutoFill.
- Turn On the option for Always Allow.
- Now go back to the site you want to save the password for and try again. iCloud Keychain should now prompt you to save it if you'd like.
That's all there is to it. iCloud Keychain should now store all passwords even if a specific site asks it not to.
Tags: Microsoft Store blockbuster Blue Is the Warmest Color reggie wayne OS X Mavericks